Delhi to Haridwar taxi from Prime Adventure Cabs
A unit of Santram Holidays Pvt Ltd
Haridwar is a popular holy Hindu city in Uttarakhand and is 225 km away from New Delhi Airport.
And if you are planning to hire a taxi from Delhi to Haridwar, Prime Adventure Cabs is available at your service. We offer sedan cars like Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios and SUV cabs like Toyota Innova at below fare:
Taxi fare for Delhi to Haridwar
Haridwar is 225 km from New Delhi Airport, and our cab fare for this trip is:
You can get the complete all-inclusive fare details below, along with how to plan the best trip from Delhi to Haridwar.
To book a cab, you can call me (Parmod Sharma) at +91-97723-76573 or fill the contact form below.
Faq on Delhi to Haridwar taxi trip
Distance, time & fare
Distance: Haridwar is 225 km from Delhi, & it takes 5-6 hours to reach there.
Thus, a 2 days Delhi Haridwar sedan taxi fare would be:
Call us to book a cab from Delhi to Haridwar at +91-97723-76573 (Parmod Sharma).
Haridwar tourist sites
There are many temples and ghats for which people love to visit Haridwar from Delhi. Some prominent ones are:
- Har Ki Pauri
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Maya Devi Temple
- Bharat Mata Temple
And many more spots.
Hotels at Haridwar
At Haridwar, you can find cheap dharamshalas, budget hotels, 3 stars to luxury hotels. Some of our suggested ones are:
- Alpana Hotel (Budget)
- Classic Residency (Budget)
- Radisson Blu (star rated)
- Lakshya’s Hotel (star rated)
- Tayal Dharamshala
- Mandi Gobindgarh Dharamshala
Feel free to contact these hotels directly.
- Taxi capacity: 4 people & driver
- Cab is fully AC & good luggage space
- Only Diesel Vehicle
Toyota Innova (SUV) Cabs
- Capacity: 6 people & driver
- Best for 2 plus days tour.
- All cabs are Diesel Vehicle.
9 and 12 Tempo Traveller
- Capacity: 9 to 12 people
- Booked for group tours
- Fully ac & pushback seats
Call our manager Mr. Parmod Sharma at 97723-76573 for more details
Companies that show trust in Prime Adventure Cabs (Our clients)
Places to visit near Haridwar
– Rishikesh is just 25 km from Haridwar.
– It’s a 30-40 minute driver away.
You can plan a 2-3 days Delhi, Haridwar & Rishikesh tour.
Rajaji National Park
– Rajaji National Park is also 25 km from Haridwar.
– And a 45 minute journey.
You need to give 5-6 hour time for Rajaji National Park.
– Mussoorie is 95 km from Haridwar.
– And it’s a 3 hour driver from Haridwar.
You need 4 days for a Delhi, Haridwar and Mussoorie tour.
Jim Corbett National Park
– Jim Corbett National Park is just 150 km from Haridwar.
– And it’s a 4 hour drive.
Jim Corbett is rated as top 5 tourist spots from Delhi.